Weekend babe

Sunday, July 31, 2011
I don't know I can stand how long, 
not yet even 1st August!!!
I already start shopping....
of course with my darling and friends

Long weekend, I don wish to stay home cause I cant do something I wanted at home
I rather spend sometimes.. but not every weekends..sigh.

I drove my 'husband' out to fetch my darling
*while waiting*

we went to Mid Valley at first
meeting with Moni, we had our lunch there
done little shopping 
*visited coci coci again*
then we had our sudden changed of plan
I've read that Tokyo street are on at Pavillion
*The click shop too* (lomo camera shop)

we drove out, parked somewhere KL Central,
taking Monorial and whoa la, walk to Pavillion
It had been quite some time I din walk pass Bkt Bintang
still a lot of people there.

I saw Sephora there -BIG cosmetics shop.
following red carpet, and here is the Tokyo street
crowded there
playing with the hangings deco

finally I wore my high waist pants
Konichiwa



drum performance
Moni, an experience Lomo pro~
I guess I had sparkled her interest again
Toilet..LOL

Next day, Me outing breakfast with friends again
then another shopping took place in IOI mall & Sunway Giza

$$$$$$ things I bought $$$$$$
F block formal black top
F block white spaghetti
P&Co. dogie purple (back buttoned) loose shirt
e-essence soft touch mousse
@Coci Coci RM18+
I always thought Mousse is for dry skin
but I was wrong, Mousse is for oily skin
creamy at first but after u applied, 
it became powdery tint!
u can just forgot bout powder foundation!
(love it)
bought loose powder container
RM9.90 from sasa
love shape holes for buckle up~
white plain but nice RM16
last, bracelet for my cousin who is coming to Malaysia

Overall, I love shopping with girl friends
enjoy it and fun!
I'm broke in another way.. :(

1 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: August 1, 2011 at 8:35 AM said...

bought so much !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei