Instagram

Sunday, April 8, 2012
When I first bought my Android phone,
I've long waited to use this apps
but too bad, only iphone had this priority.
i won't change a phone due to an app, but I install instadroid apps,
just to view and likes and comment their pictures.
Unfortunately, cannot post my own picture.
I was just like an insane stalker to stalk everyone but they can't see my picture!

days after, one morning, my friend said
"hey! android can install instagram now!"
and, tada, I found in my android market!
so happy!!!
same user name as my twitter rumtumpei

Here you go, my photo spam begins
i am obsessed with it. ^_^
I checked it every 5-10 mins...
some iphone users just can't accept there is no more priority for them
well... i don care, bleh!!

Photo boom~


my dinner dabao from night market

as a proof to use this cute bag given by him

grass at office garden

my 1st pic! yes, at my desk

my lunch box...

tea bags~ aka T back?!

Bak Kut Teh

spec for brother

a case for women pad

my beginner 2 Japanese~

sling leather bag that mum used when she was at my age. now is my turn~

connecting @monilee88

38 poh

casing~ coz my previous one cracked..

Mr happy~

junction and building i see everyday

little pastry that boss treat us~

a lunch that cost me RM20! GOSH!

connecting again @monilee88 @thia_thia

I miss this Mc Cafe in Phuket

ah ha! welcome android to instagram~

i don like pamelo...

he is so man!

finest 3 in 1 coffee. gonna try tmr

going out

frustrated at jam.. i as a passenger. haahha

mummy kept my text books well till now! lelong!!

when i saw this, i remember Catherine.. but these ducks are so expensive =.=

Pasta Zanmai

spice up my life

Finally, Happy Easter day!
31 pics instagram just 3 days~

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei