skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
гย๓tย๓blurpei
~~~~~~~Interesting pieces of my life
后悔了
Comment
Blur Pei
Sunday, May 13, 2012
我知道你很努力了,却换来我的埋怨
我不给说自私的话,抱歉
我才是没资格说你的人
是后悔了,但收不回了
我是很迟钝的人,这不是个借口要你来原谅我
我希望你想我坦白
或许你有你的理由,我知道我无法阻止你
还是要谢谢你
谢谢你迁就我的一切
谢谢你百忙中陪我逛那闷门的街
还是很在意你的人
上
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Vaseline Poolside party
My first time attending Nuffnang Event Vaseline Poolside Party I bring my bestie along, Cat (miao) Guess How long we use to make up ours...
What do you like bout your job?
For fresh graduate, you would prefer work back your studied field (interest) or Money? I think...I'm not a fresh grad any more. Base o...
not a good friday
I dono what happened to me lately. I just feel like, I am not focusing on work. I am not good enough. I tends to forget things. Even I am so...
The time when ppl cant recognise me!!
anyone know me?? Er....Whoever, Know me since primary....I hope you all still remember my look. That was...no digital camera world yet. How...
Menara Alpha B-3-1
Very familiar??(For TARCian & UTARian) This menara Alpha Wangsa Maju~ I was once live in this ghost building for like 4 years!!!! Why...
My first Kiss
After u saw this pic, u know what I mean. It happens just after I drive out of Office, the roundabout there. She wanna drive in to my nine O...
Welcome to the great new world!
Guess who is comin to the new world? My niece! yest 1.32pm, successfully born. Great mama she has. So yest night can't wait to see her. ...
short companion
Was making a bracelet for my old bestie, I made 16 beads bellow to match the bracelet. Turn out to be like the above. Met her today and...
距离。。。
曾经两年。。。我与他 只不过机张桌子的距离。。 但我却觉得他很远 他,课外活动,样样行 我, 无名小翠。。 我与他,连十句话都没 毕业了 缘分到来 科技发达 我们开始沟通了 靠着电脑。。。 我们话题多了 距离却出奇的拉近了 直到。。 我与他又隔着两州的距离 他去了别州读书 ...
movie marathon
I believe most of u all had watched this funny cartoons. I agreed and I enjoy very much. Yesterday, YC and I went for a Movie Marathon. We ...
Translate
Categories
1st trimester.
(1)
2nd trimester
(2)
3 Concept Eyes
(2)
3CE
(1)
3rd trimester
(3)
After married life
(3)
Afteryou
(1)
Amanda
(3)
anniversary
(2)
annual dinner
(2)
Asiatique
(1)
await cafe
(1)
baby
(8)
baby clothes
(1)
Bangkok
(4)
beach
(3)
Beauty
(26)
Benefit
(1)
BFF wedding dinner
(2)
birthday
(9)
books
(1)
Boracay
(4)
Bracelet
(9)
breakfast
(5)
breast milk journey
(1)
breastfeed
(1)
Bridal hairdo
(1)
bride
(1)
broach
(1)
Burger Bar
(1)
Business trip
(2)
cake
(1)
cameron
(1)
celebration
(1)
Chef & Brew
(1)
China
(2)
Christmas
(5)
Clothes
(1)
club/bar/pub
(6)
CNY
(6)
coffee
(4)
coffee chemistry
(1)
colleagues
(31)
company
(22)
concert
(1)
Confession
(4)
Contest
(4)
cooking
(3)
Copy cat
(2)
cosmetics
(2)
croisette cafe
(1)
dating
(6)
delivery experience
(1)
Dinner
(1)
DIY
(50)
dreams
(9)
Earrings
(13)
easy cookbook
(3)
emo
(36)
engaged
(1)
English
(1)
event
(9)
family
(14)
fashion
(16)
feelings
(55)
first birthday
(1)
Food
(55)
friends
(12)
fruit infused water
(1)
Gathering
(33)
gossips
(2)
Hair acessories
(5)
hairstyle
(3)
Handphone accessories
(1)
happy
(3)
health
(2)
Hen's Night
(1)
Hiao hiao
(16)
him
(2)
Holidays
(2)
Home
(1)
honeymoon
(4)
hong kong
(7)
House
(1)
husband
(2)
husband.
(1)
I-shin
(1)
instagram
(2)
Japan
(4)
Japanese
(2)
jibby&co
(1)
Ju Lee
(1)
keychain
(2)
kid
(2)
Kobe
(2)
kyoto
(1)
labour
(1)
Lelapin cafe
(1)
life
(2)
little tan
(1)
lomo
(10)
London
(2)
Loves
(87)
make up
(3)
make up journey
(3)
makeup things
(1)
MCO
(1)
Melaka
(2)
Miao Cheng
(1)
Mollydooker's coffee bar
(1)
MUA
(1)
my 2016
(1)
My burger lab
(1)
Nail
(7)
Nana's green tea
(1)
Necklace
(4)
New Year
(2)
Nuffnang Event
(1)
Osaka
(1)
P.S.Tokyo
(1)
Parenthood
(6)
pastry
(1)
Penang
(3)
perth
(1)
phones
(1)
Photos
(45)
photoshop
(8)
phuket
(5)
play
(1)
Port Dickson
(3)
pre-wedding shoot
(1)
pregnancy journey
(10)
Proposal
(1)
PTPTN
(1)
pumping gearsMy o
(1)
Quiz
(1)
random
(28)
Rants
(16)
Restaurant
(1)
Review
(1)
reviews
(4)
Rings
(3)
ROM
(1)
Sekinchan
(1)
Shirt
(1)
Shopping
(46)
Singapore
(6)
spa~
(1)
stylenanda
(1)
sushi
(1)
Sweets
(13)
Taobao
(3)
tea ceremony
(1)
thai
(1)
thoughts
(1)
top 10
(1)
Tour
(1)
Tous les jours
(1)
Travel
(60)
Universal Studio
(1)
valentine 2019
(1)
Video
(4)
wedding
(10)
wedding anniversary
(1)
wedding dinner
(4)
what to bring to work for breastfeed mum
(1)
wig
(1)
wolo
(1)
Wondermama
(1)
work
(2)
working mum
(2)
worries as a mum
(1)
wuxi
(1)
year end
(1)
yoga
(2)
Zombie
(1)
哺乳
(1)
淘宝
(1)
猪队友
(1)
管理
(1)
Popular Posts
Vaseline Poolside party
My first time attending Nuffnang Event Vaseline Poolside Party I bring my bestie along, Cat (miao) Guess How long we use to make up ours...
The time when ppl cant recognise me!!
anyone know me?? Er....Whoever, Know me since primary....I hope you all still remember my look. That was...no digital camera world yet. How...
Wild wild night~
Note: all pictures are not edited Is Kinda last minutes outing actually after Lunch with Yc at Taipei walker, we had a walk on the boutique...
My niece~ Amanda
She is so cute when looking at me. I think her curiousity strong for the new born. She juz look like her mum. ang gu gu... Zzz...*****stre...
not a good friday
I dono what happened to me lately. I just feel like, I am not focusing on work. I am not good enough. I tends to forget things. Even I am so...
Total Pageviews
About Nuffnang
My Blog List
Tian Chad @ 永遇乐
【照片】《Astro经典名曲歌唱大赛2024》总决赛圆满举行 陆燕萍、覃微雯成双冠军得主
1 year ago
*fourfeetnine*
Penny’s first audition
4 years ago
Daphne Charice
A social media content creator is not an influencer in all fields
6 years ago
TimothyTiah.com
Penny’s longstanding stance of not loving Daddy
7 years ago
♥ www.chuckei.com
What I did in Melbourne (in less than 72hrs.)
9 years ago
MSXEROZ:::Stories of My Life:::
Kotex Liners Hari Hari Fresh!
10 years ago
Xiaxue.blogspot.com - Everyone's reading it.
Unacceptable Responses to the Taylor Swift vs Kim Kardashian Drama right now
10 years ago
Isabellakuan
CNP propolis.
10 years ago
Cheeserland | com
Pei Insta
Pages
Home
Instagram
Facebook
© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei
0 comments:
Post a Comment