Just another day

Sunday, September 30, 2012
 Is a seasonal end quarter year
another money spending for continuous 4 months
 Happy mooncake festivals
Haagendass from him ^^ white chocolate & milk chocolate

Went to visit Megan ~
                                  ***********************************************
I'm in love to make up again
(there is a few times i even lazy to put on my cons)
 Is to celebrate coulleague's birthday
 sweet theme
wearing flora tube top (nichii) and red jeans (Brands outlet)
I loves to curl my hair to wavy as the comfortable hair length.
make it feels soft and bouncy
 New comers, May & Wendy
You can't stop thinking I'm getting old
Coz new fresh grad all are in early 20s
GOSH
 Surprises from us
 Happy cutting cake
 Mango delights
Photos sessions


 us~

 Took this with fuji instant camera
Anny changed from our company performance points
 S2 can include 7 of us!
 cute anny and naughty priscila
we are having late lunch at Palate Pallete @Jalan Mesui
not really nice to eat but nice to stay
cozy and artistic place.


 random pic of myself. hahaha
I wanna dye my hair soon~
bravo, the three marketeer
who is most handsome?

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei