Restriction

Saturday, September 1, 2012
I quit Japanese class!
I admit, I do not have the patience. I gave up half way.
Partially I'm financially tight, another reason is I do not have too much interest already.
SCOLD ME PLEASE!
Another thing is, I wish I have more time for myself. I am not too busy nor too free either.
I wish to put much effort on work and earn money now.
No more traveling, unless local trip.

Having another good news, but only announce when everything is settled.

I have to totally quit my caffeine due to my health, and also Instant noodle and fast food.
Until my second check up, I do not want to touch coffee. I need a good health result for my insurance.

By this year, I'll end my Handphone installment, but another loans coming up.
Anyhow, I don't think it is a bad thing. Indeed i'm happy of what I had done.

No turning back, face straight, and plan nicely. 
 and NO REGRET.

 Hope everything will be fine. finger cross.

*Convincing myself, today is not a dream!


0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei