21.4.13

Sunday, April 21, 2013
Is a day whereby I get older another one year. Not really wanted a big celebration, however ... it surprised me. My colleagues had made me a good day blowing candle and eating cake. =) (thank you for not displaying all the candles on the cake. else not enough place to put)  I really do not know what to say other than Thank you. (the cake really matched my clothes)
My birthday falls on weekend. I had this opportunity to celebrate with my loves one in a relax mode. Thank you Genting gave me a free room. Allowing us to have a good weekend.
(don jealous)
Genting first world has a great bar. They hired all best people to sing along
Enjoyed the live band and good beer through.
I've got a parcel when I get back home.
It is my bestie from Penang, who hand made for me!!
Awesome! She never forgets my birthday! TQ darling~

Once again, Thank you all for the presents and wishes~
Thank you loves one for celebrating with me
I treasured you all as more than i could not imagine.
It is the memories that stays with me.
Because of you, I love my life. THANK YOU

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei