photos...

Thursday, March 19, 2009



What is this??? A mask DIY book. I bought it ...few years ago during book fair. look tro them, but havent really try. the methods are quite easy... things are all from fruits...wanna try on this weekend as i finished my mask. trying something tat can save cost.

You can do with me, but I'm not sure whether is useful. one time might not work. (i think). any results, i wont be responsible, hahahah!
This is EGG WHITE PLAIN FLOUR MASK:
Materials: half teaspoon of rough salts, one egg white, 3 tablespoons of plain flour, and water(vol depend)
Procedure:
1) Take those materials...mix in a bowl
2) Add some water, stir untill the salt melts and become paste-like liquid.
Directions:
1)apply mask on your cleanse face. avoid eyes and mouth area.
2)wash after 10-15 mins. use 1-3 times a week.

Notes: You can keeep in the fridge if you cant finish using, put it in glass container.
functions of this mask: Refining pores, anti-wrinkles,remove dead cells and moisture ur skin.
suitable for combination to oily skin.


This is my beauty rack...full of junk...some are my bro's


my cosmetics' rack (some are in bag)hardly use tou, but i still buying them. Girls are alwaz like that. I admit i'm greedy...but all are not branded!!I already save much if compare to branded!!


Brushes that i ordered online.(http://www.purpleglitz.com/) RM18 +RM3 postage fees. I get it the day after I bank in the money. fast n efficience...I think they edi have the stock. ^^

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei