coughing day

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Again, I have this kind of 'Disease'.. was coughing until I have to wake up twice a night. Cough till tears flow out, stomach pain....I hate this! wanna faster cure and go to holidays!!!


I kinda worry my performance during work nowadays.. being guilty of always msn-ning, blog.....However, I edi finished my worked de lo...just some of them need time. Today, I received a call from B subsidiary company, regarding the cheque thing. The cheque shd be paid from A subsidiary to my company. I am the one issuing the cheque, and this cheque is totally unrelated to B company! Something wrong??? I was holding quite a number of cheque books....don tell me, I issue the wrong cheque to the wrong company?! OMG.....was starting to panic (at the same time typing 'SHIT' to miao miao,lolz). Quickly I check the cheque buds. And....hiew! nothing wrong...everything is right. I was so surprised why B co. called... after a while my lady boss asked me to call Maybank for further info, cause they are calling B co. instead. What the...is the bank mistaken?? But then I cant contact them as the line keep busy...untill now. biar...lolz


In the evening, Lady boss went out at bout 3pm ++. From this, I know she wont be coming back already. It starting to rain. I am feeling more sleepy.... plus the network suddenly couldn't connect. So....I walked to conference room's sofa, have a nap...hahahah


Then my boss called to ask me email something.


After work, I went for a walk in MV. it has been sometime i din shop for clothes...(previously was all those cosmetics). I wanna buy formal clothes....coz I am wearing mum's cloths after all. hehe, loose a bit la, but still can wear. another thing is....the clothes are pink. I wanna find some other colours...there are sales everywhere!!! I saw my desire items in Padini!! ahhhhh 70% discount! the sales is till this weekend only...


So, here is something similar that i want (learn from ju lee, hiok hiok...):

Item 1:


I know below this 2 items is not formal...is just not necessary

Item 2: casual just Tube



Item 3: I like the unique one...

will try to look on these if i found somewhere...

2 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: June 11, 2009 at 10:07 PM said...

I walked to conference room's sofa, have a nap...hahahah

ur baba company ?? =.=

item no3 look like maid la.. not so nice...kekeke..i mean see la..not every ppl wil wear it nice..hmm u und wat i mean bo ??

{ Joanne } at: June 11, 2009 at 10:10 PM said...

haha...no no...shh...don tell

ya, Item 3 have to try de ..

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (2) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei