my saturday

Saturday, July 4, 2009
A day visit back to Secondary School. SMKSS.



mie and i back to school
Met a lot of ppl there. we chat there a while. ^^
Coz I came to SMKSS when i was F4, therefore, I dono much ppl and also the teachers...they are familiar, but they dono me. hehe, I'm a quiet student for 2 yrs in SMKSS.


pei in bio lab... where I use to study Bio class here and Science & math club.


poor mice...lab experiment!
dissecting!!


Our school Taman


Next station is BBQ plaza-Time Square. Ching Mun Busy talking ..dono who is tat??

Ching mun in dress! RM25...so nice..but she don wan buy...:(

While waiting, then is cam whores

This is the 'cake' i bought from Wonderful Market. Made by Tian Chad's sis. I met both of them there. I could say that all of the stalls there are so unique and creative. Is a little pricey, but then i know is their hard work money, and the material they used also cost a lot. Therefore I not really wanna get a bargain there, again, is their Hard work money.


Gosh, we are too hungry...GPY don snatch my cake!!! lolz


This is my shopping , is all dress!! kinda like dress nowadays. RM25 each. worth? nice? it's casual and look freshhss...


Sesame street, My childhood favourite programme. I love them, esp Elmo (red) and Birdy(yellow). the blue one called what d? I remember it like to eat a lot of cookies.
After that we had dinner together and came back.
Overall is a happening day. Live to the fullest!

6 comments:

{ marccus } at: July 4, 2009 at 11:31 PM said...

fwua.. u sneak into ur school like that.. didnt scared the students meh? XD kaka

{ Blur Pei } at: July 5, 2009 at 10:30 AM said...

not sneak oh.our organiser is former smkss student that work as part time teacher there, so we got special permission. hehe.but tat day is collecting report card day, so, quite many students and parent. Din get the chance to sit in the class. the school really changed a lot!!

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 6, 2009 at 10:05 AM said...

why u buy so many hp hanger ?? lol hahaha...

{ Blur Pei } at: July 6, 2009 at 10:38 AM said...

dono...i like the sesame so much, cannot resist...

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM said...

then ur hp macam a pokok jo..hang so many thing mwuahahaaaaaaa

{ Blur Pei } at: July 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

aiyo...not necessary have to hang on phone one...hang as key chain cannot ah?

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei