a day i wanna bang my head towards the wall!!

Friday, July 3, 2009
The other day, was trying in ZARA fitting room. with miao miao
i got Mc Donald free burgers... i forgot when i did Mcd contest?! somehow i recall back, have to thank to marccus low. That time he ask me to post something McD on blog...but i...din, i just registered. lolz, not bad la..free burgers without any purchase lo. tmr gonna eat it!

This is the matter I wanna bang my head to the wall. What is this mean?? I lazy to explain la... will get someone to teach me or else i'll ask the boss. whole day doin this and emailing. calling the tax agent to ask and is useless, coz...I dono what is he talking. all aliens words....(as in accounting terms). I just "oh oh, ok ok" then in short ask "so u wan details or amount?" ....he said" just confirmation, no need details." guess that is what i wan.

Tonight I went for a movie with kw--Transformers! one word GOOD.
then tmr is the gathering. and timesquare. wanna go to wonderful Market!! http://tianchad.blogspot.com/2009/07/wonderful-market-time-square.html or
Excited!!

2 comments:

{ cklim } at: July 4, 2009 at 1:57 AM said...

haha..stay cool...anyway..so nice tht this weekened you pack with all meaningful activities

{ Blur Pei } at: July 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM said...

yup yup...^^

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei