Busy after relax..

Thursday, July 2, 2009
My messy table...
Kinda busy once after back to work. for example:
1) My another Acc director ask me to key in MYOB.
2)my boss lady ask me to do TDCF (Tax wat wat form la...)
-to find out all the datails of last year expenses
3) still havent compile payment voucher
4) havent yet done petty cash
All oso accounting thing!!! oMG...feel like wanna die in this.This is why I don wan to learn account. Coz every month end You have to do many things...once unbalance, u die! >.<"
somehow i feel i regret din learn some basic...sigh..

saw bout 15 Lotus cars after work at the Gardens


Oh god...give me one please!

hey, I enjoying using Picasa.
below are my results: sui boh??



Group of crazy gang

Our love love



me,miao & mie (the background)

Woi woi n Pei Pei



The love ring!!(i crop out the background!0

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei