Prank calls??

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
what is this?? This is the service 'charge' from my 1st customer.
Lolz... glad i have it. still thinking what design to put on this ring.
And my second customer is ordering something.(she showed me many samples tou, ordered from out country!! guess I'm doing internationally? ---so muka tebal leh)hahaha
girls, don make me stop doing, or else I'll stop doing for years like last time.
Yahooo! today is Jusco member's sales. I m gonna be there, just have a walk there. going to buy 2 things only la...
Back to the topic. Prank calls...
Actually is not a prank call la. But many training company, website company, donations, sponsorship....etc, keep calling to my office. Normally, I am the only one who answer those spam calls!! I am the only ADMIN department here.
Conversation shows here:
them: morning, May I speak to Ms XX (my boss lady)
I: may I know who is this?
Them: I am YY, calling from ZZZ co. (normally i cant manage to write out the co name, coz they talk too fast, and the name is weird.)
I: may I know what is this regarding to?
Them: oh, this is some NN training programme to offers to the employees. Do ur company offer employees to training course?
I: Oh I see. Our company seldom provide employees to training...
They: oh I see...**silence**
I: well, u can fax ur quotations to us, or leave ur phone here, if we are interested, we will call u.
They: k, our contact is.....bla...thx, bye.
another situation:
Them: hello, may I speak to IT/Finance/Account department?
I: sorry, we don have such department here
Them: oh, (they sound a bit shock,maybe they don believe),then who is in charge of designing website/bill payment etc?
I: oh, We are out-sourcing, mostly we need to get our director's approval.
Them: oh I see...But your company is public listed co,right, how come do not have such dept?(duh, they tot I cheat ya?)
I: er...we only have admin dept
Them: Oh, Ic...can u pass me to admin department?
I: yes, i m the the admin here, may I know what is this regarding?(in serious tone..as I am quite free ....lalala~)
Them: oh, (so you are the admin**smile**, I can hear them wanna laugh). so, our co. have an promotion regarding...this la tat la...
I: oh..sorry, we are not interested/ We would contact you if we are interested
Them: oh, ok then, our contact is...xxxx, thx bye.
I: hang up...
seems like very funny that do not have those department....as a listed co. =.=" sometimes I feel irritate they keep calling esp when I'm busy. If this happen, I'll just ask what is this regarding and said :"sorry, not interested" they have season, u know? they call normally early of the month or end of the month.
#################Please, don advertised in my company!!##################

In short, anyone who want to speak to my boss, have to get over me 1st (speak to me, and get my permission) lolz~

7 comments:

{ rumtum tigger } at: July 15, 2009 at 2:01 PM said...

haha pity u so many calls

{ Blur Pei } at: July 15, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

but ah, better than pathlab one

{ marccus } at: July 15, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

wakaka XD

geng lor u.. maciam firewall for the office phone call XD kaka

can i find Ms Tan next time? =P

{ Weng Kee } at: July 16, 2009 at 12:21 AM said...

Actually those are call "Cold Calls". Usually done by sales person, just one of the tactic to generate sales. You are the unlucky one to be responsible to block all these calls.. :p

{ Blur Pei } at: July 16, 2009 at 8:45 AM said...

marccus...>.<" u can find miss tan to chat, but after work ya!!if not i don wan to pick up. hahaha

WK, oh, thx for the info!!

lolz, firewall of the phone!

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 16, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

my company customer service always do cold call hahaaaaaaaaaaaa

{ Blur Pei } at: July 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM said...

cat, then i hate ur co. >.<

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei