the products

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Now is 1:19am...

I'm still here...blogging

Cant sleep!!

Tmr a panda will be in the office!


The Glue Queen!!

That little gun is Glue.(RM16)

I started to do something for my 1st Customer.


This Customer wan me to do a lot of things.

Luckily the material is bought by her.

Above pic is the Hairband she required.

1) ribbon,RM 3.50 a roll (white)

2) grey ribbon (provide by me,RM4.00,2M)

3) Hair band RM2.00

4) shinny pieces (provide by me. RM4.50 a pack..use for centuries)



This ring, I saw they sell in Mid Valley. one for RM10!

now I tell u how much is the material:

1) metal Ring RM2

2) Clay flower RM2.90

3) my gun glue stick, RM0.80 per stick(no need kira this)

Total only RM 4.90!! eh eh, who wan? I sell u RM5.00 lo, I get RM0.1 for service charge!!
They earn more than 50% leh!!


Here U go...my products.. I took 2hrs to do 3 of these. the Hairband I took the most time to finished it coz, need to sew, stick, ikat ribbon...stick...

hope the customer (friend) like it la...


This one i took a min to finish...haha! nice? I only bought one clay flower for an earring.

Now 'heng' only putting one side, and is such a big flower! ^^


ok la...I wanna try to get back to sleep again liao!

6 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM said...

kekeke the customer is me~~~hohoho... i love it ~~ but the ribbon i need try it on first look like a bit big wor~~~ the two i like it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS HONEYYY

{ Blur Pei } at: July 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM said...

hm...the ribbon ah...i let u see mag later. haha

wah, KFC satu!

{ rumtum tigger } at: July 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM said...

eh eh i also want to place order can ar? hahahaha

{ Blur Pei } at: July 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM said...

okok, can! but u r in Aussie, so the charges will be higher, hahaha~

{ marccus } at: July 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM said...

fuiyo.. geng daoo..... u ar..

wakaka XD

madam glue =P

{ Blur Pei } at: July 15, 2009 at 9:16 AM said...

**ah hem***!!

madam ah? cannot 'miss' meh?miss glue...lolz

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei