new hair style

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Yest went out to Mid Valley the whole day
Discussing my friend's wedding plan
We are going to bully those 'heng dai'
So excited.
Our dress code is pink
unfortunately I don have....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My new hair style
short + wavy
How do u think?


It look quite dry

wavy...


Coz my hair is quite thick, it wont bring up much wavy looked.
a bit messy look.my hair also very hard type.
I still can accept, do u?


my hair stylist said she can wash out the curl if I want.
hm....still thinking.

5 comments:

ketul mie at: August 31, 2009 at 3:11 PM said...

straight better blur blur..

{ Blur Pei } at: August 31, 2009 at 7:10 PM said...

means i need to wash off?

{ marccus } at: August 31, 2009 at 7:18 PM said...

first thing..

why you change blog URL??

second thing..

your hair...... =X

wakaka XD

{ Blur Pei } at: September 1, 2009 at 9:28 AM said...

1st thing, i changed URL coz boss read my blog..
2nd thing, my hair style 'an zua'? need to wash out or not???

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: September 2, 2009 at 5:12 PM said...

wash wash wash~~~~~~~~~~~

marccus she si fatt hern so change url so mafan now i cant get the feed..duh

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei