Nothing much~

Thursday, September 3, 2009
* Monday, went to Book Fest.
* I had changed back my hairstyle to straight. I just wash off. FOC~
* My throat now very itchy, started to cough like no body's business, no more cold drinks!
* still wishing next Monday is a holiday
* I wanna go to night market tonight!! do I?
* I wan to have a good shopping with my girl friends
* Kw is going to Genting a night with his gay (all guys) gangs today..too bad I cant follow! I wan a vacation!
* I wish today I have done ntg wrong~
* cant wait for the weekend!!!
* I want go to Sepang beach, GOld Coast, for a look. hope someone saw this, lol!
* I want spa!!
*I wan sing K!

ps: geese...i m wishing too many things...please ignore me some.

4 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: September 3, 2009 at 9:57 AM said...

hahaha...well noted too bad im not tiang kekeee

{ Blur Pei } at: September 3, 2009 at 10:29 AM said...

noted me as u are my 'girl friends'^^

{ rumtum tigger } at: September 4, 2009 at 10:07 PM said...

me leh me leh?

{ Blur Pei } at: September 6, 2009 at 10:46 AM said...

tigger: of coz u too~

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei