shop shop shop

Monday, October 12, 2009
****full of text****

Weekend is all with my dear ex- housemates. Mi mi and Candy~

Too bad we did not bring camera for the 2 days outings.

Sat:

I went to setapak to meet them. Then we drove to the Curve.
Have a western lunch and long long chat... even I'd edi outdated for leaving them one year ahead, I do understand a while. Is good to listen their stories. ^^
then we went for a Sing K session. Is quite flexible with all the things that we did not plan, and also just go for it. Everything went off smooth, with a spacious room for us. Just that I forgotten to bring my voucher. aiks!! And it is raining during our Singing session!






After that, we had a walk at the flea market. Rain is gone, gloomy evening, just perfect for the walk. We bought some things there.

We went back to Alpha for some rest and heading no where to dinner. With a sudden tought, Mi Mi wanted to go to Look out point. Is so jam in MRR2!!! And when finally we reached there, parking is so full!!! So we have no choice but to give valet parking. Is only RM3. hAhaha... We had a romantic dinner at the cooling open air. And is when Mi mi's Sim card having prob, and we keep on switching sim cards.

They are persuading me for a night stay at Alpha cause is already late at night. I was considering until then I decide to stayback, My dad disagree, saying afraid of the place i parked is not safe! (the car safetiness). they were planning to come over setapak and drive back together for both ( me and the car) safetiness. I was stunned a while as this get so much trouble for them to come over (as I know they sleep early). So I decided to go back alone. At last, they don't let me to. For all the things, I had thought a lot. I was somehow touched of what they done for me, but also I was fed up as I have no such freedom. I did struggle to think a lot for that night and i decided not to think anymore...

The next day, We had our lunch at Mid Valley and shop all the day. I have some window shopping for the clothes n we met someone new. ^^, Mi Mi's bf.

candy is choosing acessories




while waiting mi mi to try clothes

Is a long and tired day for me, but I am fully satisfied. After this 2 days, I realised, I spend almost RM100 for 2 days food. (not including shopping). lol! October faster end please!


Miss selfridge (**dono how to spell**)~high waist pants
my body eventually looks shorter!

Things that i bought

PS.: Mi Mi, thanks for the chocolates and Fudge! muacks!


Choc n fudge frm UK

3 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: October 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM said...

eh u know how to go curve jo ? hahaha =p so busy de weeknd ho..nex say mornin u r mine don forget..im thinkin wat time we shud book..cos at mid vall there then 2pm i got french class..hmmmm

{ Blur Pei } at: October 12, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

dono how to go yet.friend drive from setapak de. haih haih....

book 10am la~

fun at: October 13, 2009 at 10:06 AM said...

such a wonderful weekend wo =)
long time no go sing k jor tim,miss it =P

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei