Today was a Fairytale

Sunday, April 18, 2010
Taylor Swift's Song~
I paste her song, edit a little cause I feel like a fairytale!

Today was a fairytale
You were the prince
I used to be a damsel in distress
You took me by the hand and you picked me up at 10.30
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
I wore Tee & Jeans
You wore a dark grey t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a fairytale
Time slows down whenever you're around

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
You've got a smile that takes me to another planet
Every move you make everything you say is right
Today was a fairytale
Today was a fairytale
All that I can say is it's getting so much clearer
Nothing made sense until the time I saw your face

Time slows down whenever you're around
I can feel my heart
It's beating in my chest
Did you feel it?
I can't put this down

*************************************************
He told me that today was an early celebration for my Birthday.
(My exact birth date will be on weekdays)
He took me to SUnway Pyramid
First thing, we went up to TGV, bought 'Being Human" tickets

This is a story, telling we all have to do the right things
Be honest and have a good piece of heart
everything u done will come in return!
the last scene was unexpected.
Well, go watch yourself! very meaningful.

then we went to shop around
 he said he want to help me choose a nice outfit, and pay as my present.
Unfortunately what he likes, I don't like. or too expensive.
It comes out that I bought things below:

I bought a pumps myself as we chinese believes, 
If another partner bought shoe,
in future, we might 'run' away (Break up) from each other. 
=D so..better don't let it happens!

We had our breakfast very late, so we took our lunch at 4pm!
At BBQ plaza. We order Deluxe set!
Yes, We both finished it!
And we seems like a very cooperative partner.
He HATE porks, but LIKE beef
I DON'T eat beef, but LIKE PORK.
(well, we both are from totally differ expect of interest!)
So, he ate all the Beef, while I ate all the Pork
without snatching each other food 
good right? no fighting.

Then we went to shop again see if we could find a suitable dress
We came across like..
He choose something he don't like, so that I'll be like it.
we gave up cause my feet are in pain (wearing heels)

Then I said why not choose a cosmetic then?
so we went in to SASA
walking around dono what to buy
then this sasa gal intro me the Balm 9-pellets eyeshadows (below)
Immediately I love the colors!
it is ....a bit expensive
I seek for dear's agreement
he said :Go ahead!
and the sasa gal keep intro me this that, 
for example, eye masks that i bought,
then asked to buy more so that get a lucky draw when come to whatever amount
I was like :sigh...business =.="
then i said "NO"

Happily walked out of the shop.
I thank dear for the pressie..
He said he knows how much i like these as my eyes 'shines' when the sasa gal promote this pellets!
I : Huh?! no wonder the sasa gal keep promote...everyone sure saw my eyes 'blink blink' d
wahahha!
here you go, these were the swatches
the number 1,2,4,5's pellet can be eyeliner as well~
and 6,7,9 can be nude color make up
no 1-5 color can be smokey eyes!!

Alright, it still not the end of my fairytale,
Dear told me that he still have one gift for me
he said he made it himself, but have to collect it at his home.
**he smile mysteriously**

he don't want to tell me yet...

Let me tell u another story then.
Weeks ago, He asked me to read his housemate facebook status:
his housemates thank him for made 'long gan' jelly for them to eat.
and I was jealous!
So read what I comment there.
well, because of some jealousy, i request for strawberry jelly
But I did not request for love shape one.
and his another housemate suggest he make a 'love shape' strawberry jelly!
well, if he can make it, why not?
So I agree with his housemate!
I never thought he really made it!

OMG ...they are so cute! 
Lovely!
Is a double layers one!
See how many he made it??


He told me that his 1st trial failed.
cause too soft and all of the alignment runs and strawberry won't stand
these are second trial
This one he complain it is not sweet enough, too hard and strawberries are sour


He feed me the First piece.
Yes it is sour on my mouth, but sweet in my heart!
afterall i love sour. so is not a matter.
=)
I am so happy and very grateful that he make such an effort
and because of this, he have less sleeps
and his friends still want him to go out at night
pity him.
hope he have a nice sleep today.
Thank you my dear! <3

5 comments:

{ marccus } at: April 18, 2010 at 1:41 PM said...

so nice =D i also wan strawberry jelly~~ =P

{ Blur Pei } at: April 18, 2010 at 2:55 PM said...

wahaha...marccus, ask ur gf make for u~

{ air yeezy shoes } at: April 22, 2010 at 2:22 PM said...

This site sounds amazing and appeals to the shoe addict in me. This site is indeed a value adding one。I was thinking about writing a post on this exact subject. Thank you.

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: April 25, 2010 at 11:25 AM said...

aww so sweeeet ^^

Anonymous at: March 12, 2013 at 3:12 PM said...

Nice Post.

----------
I love http://youtube.com

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei