A Wedding~

Sunday, June 20, 2010
**warn: a lot camwhore pic**
Yest early Morning was attending friend's wedding
I woke up at 7am and come up with this look below:

This Should be my First time attending Cristian wedding
As her bridesmaid, we were required to wear light pink satin dress
Was wearing outer white Lacey clothes..coz is forced by parent =.=
they said it is too bare...
by the time reached hotel, there is really cold
Let me introduce
all the FAKE me =P
Fake lashes from night market
Fake wig ordered online (pony tail)
Fake brown lenses...
but ah, all are real assets!!
Necklace: DIY (previous post)
Lace out coat: Online
Light pink dress: Bangsar Telawi
heels:Vincci
Eye shadows: The Balm collection set.
Eye Liner:Majorlica
lips: Majorlica
I like this photo...(above)
With YC, who is also bridesmaid
We have to be there at 9am for rehearsal
But we reached at 9.30am..and some are late than us.
Real flower that pin on our hair
so I had to take off my bow hair pin i wear :(
but the flower is nice
with Dear at another hall
So we sit and wait for others to come
the flower we took while walking along the way
2 cute flower girls ~
So we take more picture while waiting for rehearsal
Personally love this picture a lot
Do i look like in 70s style?
Us again...
Our rehearsal start at bout 10am..
Shoes we wear..
Actually YC wearing Hello Kitty Crocs sandals to the Hotel
then only change to heels..
forgotten take her picture overall nicely dressed with sandals
hahaha...
Booklet given
All are Cristian songs that going to sing later on.
The ceremony begin with flower girls start walking~
Then me performing my cat walks..
Honestly i am so nervous..
everyone is staring..actually waiting for the bride
u can see that everyone is not watching us 
hahaha
yc turn..
then the bride and her father
Now tat is, everyone is starring..
After few songs & Speech, here come the vows
exchanging ring~
You can see my dear are doing his 'homework'
so many people in front of him
luckily i 'appoint' tall dear be the photographer :)
We follow the bride and parent walk out the hall
coz we are going to proceed to another Hall for buffet lunch
we both happily take pictures ignoring the crowds
Then i suddenly heard someone call my name
And..is Belinda!
my Ex housemate and oso my Junior
who now proceeding Master!
so hardworking...
Us again..taking pic while waiting the crowd slowly empty the hall
coz everyone greet to the new couple
Lunch table
with a box of cake
the main characters' table
sorry, I have to cover up bride's face
coz as I know she want to remain anonymous
the bridesmaid picture~
the couple and us~
on the way back
Trying to take pic behind the flowers...
seems very insane 
LOL
and the falling signboard. 
I wonder who knocked that down...

well.. is a long long day~
Congratulations to my friend :)

4 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: June 20, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

let u zha dou..why wanna cover the bride n groom face leh..why wan so secretive... ><""""""""""""""

{ Blur Pei } at: June 20, 2010 at 6:42 PM said...

i edi write there ma... anonymous! i suspect u din read my blog wan =.=

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: June 20, 2010 at 8:19 PM said...

i knw ah..i mean why the bride don let other knw ?? ><

{ Blur Pei } at: June 21, 2010 at 8:50 AM said...

erm..coz...she wan low profile gua..
:) so i respect her lo.

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei