meet up~

Monday, July 5, 2010
**Brief one**
Saturday morning, I bring my car to check auto lock system
found out that the whole auto lock thingy spoilt
So now I use manual lock.

after that is dating time
I bought this Toni & guy Protein protection Mist
Because I use straightener everyday, 
salon suggest me to buy something tat can protect heat & protein for my hair
I found another TOni & Guy's mist specially for heat protection too
but it does not contain Protein,
therefore I choose this =D
is RM36+
If it really helps, then is worth!
will review to u all after use!
(nowadays i do hair treatment myself at home. I really have to save my hair back!)

We went to watched Legend of Ip man~(*something like tat*)
Overall is boring a little
but the fighting is still nice

Dear said he want to survey for wine
then i found this pink bottle wrote
'GIRL'
then below labeled:
'For girls only'
really feel like wanna try it.
in Lychee flavor
i think is Vodka~
but the price is...expensive!


*Sweet chat* resting again
I'm not sure if I'm old or what
I can't walk any longer with my high heels
so tired and have to rest for the half day.
this is my drink
Mango passion drinks~
not so like the taste... weird!

My dear ordered tong yuen
filling with peanuts and soya soup
i guess this is not bad

Night time, we went to Station one straight

Meet up with secondary friends
Kinda huge gathering? 
10+ ppl only~

with people bringing all their partners
Mr Alan - the lecturer in an institut teaching photography


chit chating~
and also some boredom..
a gang~


after that I actually accompanied dear to a friend's house
to watch FOOTBALL!
I never watch the whole match in my life
never even 5 mins =.="
this time I watched the whole game!
Argentina vs Germany
I guess u know the result
I almost fell asleep on the last few minutes
until the 4th goal that Germany score ~.~
tat's all my day~

2 comments:

{ MsXeRoZ Nicole } at: July 5, 2010 at 10:44 AM said...

Germany vs Argentina boring lor.. pass here pass there nobody score goal (for argentina), hahaha..i also almost tertidur..

{ Blur Pei } at: July 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM said...

yalo.. Argentina so bad tis time zzz..

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei