meet up~

Monday, July 5, 2010
**Brief one**
Saturday morning, I bring my car to check auto lock system
found out that the whole auto lock thingy spoilt
So now I use manual lock.

after that is dating time
I bought this Toni & guy Protein protection Mist
Because I use straightener everyday, 
salon suggest me to buy something tat can protect heat & protein for my hair
I found another TOni & Guy's mist specially for heat protection too
but it does not contain Protein,
therefore I choose this =D
is RM36+
If it really helps, then is worth!
will review to u all after use!
(nowadays i do hair treatment myself at home. I really have to save my hair back!)

We went to watched Legend of Ip man~(*something like tat*)
Overall is boring a little
but the fighting is still nice

Dear said he want to survey for wine
then i found this pink bottle wrote
'GIRL'
then below labeled:
'For girls only'
really feel like wanna try it.
in Lychee flavor
i think is Vodka~
but the price is...expensive!


*Sweet chat* resting again
I'm not sure if I'm old or what
I can't walk any longer with my high heels
so tired and have to rest for the half day.
this is my drink
Mango passion drinks~
not so like the taste... weird!

My dear ordered tong yuen
filling with peanuts and soya soup
i guess this is not bad

Night time, we went to Station one straight

Meet up with secondary friends
Kinda huge gathering? 
10+ ppl only~

with people bringing all their partners
Mr Alan - the lecturer in an institut teaching photography


chit chating~
and also some boredom..
a gang~


after that I actually accompanied dear to a friend's house
to watch FOOTBALL!
I never watch the whole match in my life
never even 5 mins =.="
this time I watched the whole game!
Argentina vs Germany
I guess u know the result
I almost fell asleep on the last few minutes
until the 4th goal that Germany score ~.~
tat's all my day~

2 comments:

{ MsXeRoZ Nicole } at: July 5, 2010 at 10:44 AM said...

Germany vs Argentina boring lor.. pass here pass there nobody score goal (for argentina), hahaha..i also almost tertidur..

{ Blur Pei } at: July 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM said...

yalo.. Argentina so bad tis time zzz..

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei