Fly day~

Saturday, July 3, 2010
Been thinking nothing to do on Friday Night,
I decided to call my secondary mates over for something
Something tat wont spend much...
Wc suggest for a swim
I fetch miao After work 
and meet WC at my condo Swimming pool

Because miao come to my house straight
she did not bring any swim suit
So i borrow mine for her, so I'm wearing BikInI!
(First time wearing in public, other time i wear with clothes on)
Sorry, I din take photo of myself wearing bikini,
but u can click here to see the Bikini I wore.

After that we went to Taipei walker for dinner,
Before that, Miao took us to F Block for a shop
It is just located next to Taipei Walker Restaurant in Kuchai Lama.
Clothes there is affordable and nice!

Below are the clothes I try in Fitting room:

Floral dress (RM39)
Do I look like a pregnant lady? >.<"
First Maxi Dress I tried (RM36)
I think yellow a bit like Pyjamas?

Therefore I choose another color (Turquoise)
more bright. The length is just nice even I wear only slipper!
means I quite tall lah! wakakka ~
Miao's maxi also not bad
just that she too skinny!
too loose for her. need to boost up the breast more =P

at last, I bought the Turquoise maxi dress for RM36~
Don't know when shall I wear it...
coz it is more to beach looks.

We went to Taipei walker after shopping!
It was like almost 2 hours after swim!
we can stand our hunger for so long...
well, we girls, love shop than eat.
(able to diet mah~)


4 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 3, 2010 at 12:36 AM said...

me like this activities..sport+shoppin therapy+makan~
organise more!!! =D I fall in love with F block already..nichii gotta get out of my list now :p

{ Blur Pei } at: July 3, 2010 at 8:37 AM said...

okok.. sport can everyweek, but shop better don =P

Nichii edi get out from my list long ago...

{ MsXeRoZ Nicole } at: July 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM said...

ehh, next time bring me go~ i love to buy some maxi too (but im short)

{ Blur Pei } at: July 5, 2010 at 10:58 AM said...

u wont be short. i think u at least higher than me~

sure sure..bring u go, coz just nearby my house =D

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei