Fly day~

Saturday, July 3, 2010
Been thinking nothing to do on Friday Night,
I decided to call my secondary mates over for something
Something tat wont spend much...
Wc suggest for a swim
I fetch miao After work 
and meet WC at my condo Swimming pool

Because miao come to my house straight
she did not bring any swim suit
So i borrow mine for her, so I'm wearing BikInI!
(First time wearing in public, other time i wear with clothes on)
Sorry, I din take photo of myself wearing bikini,
but u can click here to see the Bikini I wore.

After that we went to Taipei walker for dinner,
Before that, Miao took us to F Block for a shop
It is just located next to Taipei Walker Restaurant in Kuchai Lama.
Clothes there is affordable and nice!

Below are the clothes I try in Fitting room:

Floral dress (RM39)
Do I look like a pregnant lady? >.<"
First Maxi Dress I tried (RM36)
I think yellow a bit like Pyjamas?

Therefore I choose another color (Turquoise)
more bright. The length is just nice even I wear only slipper!
means I quite tall lah! wakakka ~
Miao's maxi also not bad
just that she too skinny!
too loose for her. need to boost up the breast more =P

at last, I bought the Turquoise maxi dress for RM36~
Don't know when shall I wear it...
coz it is more to beach looks.

We went to Taipei walker after shopping!
It was like almost 2 hours after swim!
we can stand our hunger for so long...
well, we girls, love shop than eat.
(able to diet mah~)


4 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 3, 2010 at 12:36 AM said...

me like this activities..sport+shoppin therapy+makan~
organise more!!! =D I fall in love with F block already..nichii gotta get out of my list now :p

{ Blur Pei } at: July 3, 2010 at 8:37 AM said...

okok.. sport can everyweek, but shop better don =P

Nichii edi get out from my list long ago...

{ MsXeRoZ Nicole } at: July 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM said...

ehh, next time bring me go~ i love to buy some maxi too (but im short)

{ Blur Pei } at: July 5, 2010 at 10:58 AM said...

u wont be short. i think u at least higher than me~

sure sure..bring u go, coz just nearby my house =D

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei