Yam morning Cha

Saturday, August 7, 2010
I think.. I started to get old
Because I sleep early
I wake up early
to have a morning tea sessions with ji mui..(friends)

We plan to go for a famous dim sum behind my house
But.. at 9.30am.. already full house.

So we went to lousy one
Don feel is good to tell you where. hahaa
This is Looks-alike- Korean gal, Ching Mun
Still Single and available
SHe is quiet and innocent gal~(yes, am promoting =P)
Me and WC, not available. LOL
see our sleepy puffy face?
but we ate a lot.
We went to IOI for a movie
Inceptions..
Finally we watched it and.. we kinda un Happy with the ending
taken when Cm is 'feeding' her kelisa
While WC reading Female
You can see her reluctant gesture to take photo by me
cis...

*Morning tea session on last Sunday Morning.

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei