From santa~

Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas eve
I celebrate with my relative and family
although I'm not christian...
We do enjoy this festival.
Below are the exchange present outcome~
Blue huge cushion from mun mun...
as usual, we secondary small gang exchange present
this time more differ is that we draw first then buy present.
I request a cushion!
and she got me a huge one.
too bad, my office chair not big enough to fit.
So I put it on living room and wrote: "only for Joanne"

Then colleague present exchange~
too bad my HP rosak, currently I don't have a camera beside me always...
so the group photo.. I'm still waiting some one to upload...

This cristal light is what I've got from Xavier~
it's really beautiful when u off the lights
colors keep running ~
Once I got this present, i let the color runs till I off work and 
take it back home~
He also give us (me , cath & christy) extra gingerbread man's soft toy~
din't got to take pic, I'll let it sit with me in office.
*punch it when I upset* muahaha

not to forgot I received christmas card from far far away land~
Australia -- darl ju lee
**the santa clause's blinky drops a lot**

then this morning, I got to go out with HIM~yeah!

once I get in the car, and he gave me this (above)
well this one fits my office chair!!
"it's so fluffy!! I'm gonna die!!!!" ~ this feels
so soft!!!
I love it...

*story behind*
actually everyone oso know what I want for my xmas present
i posted so big in my blog
My friend CM edi bought it~
but when I told him not suit for my chair,
he's kinda relief
then 2 colleagues do bought cushions to exchange,
unfortunately I don't get it also.
should say is lucky? 
*coz I got his lovely cushion to hug when I'm stressed?*
then tis morning only he handed over this present confidently!
when I questioned him when he bought it,
he just smile at me...*heart melting*
well, no use if I asked again and again, rite?
afterall, I'm so over joy for his present.
Thank you all~

In fact, I loves all the gift I received.


0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei