公司风云人物

Sunday, July 24, 2011
As I had entered this company for almost 9 months
had a great experience with colleagues
they are all so helpful and friendly 
with some craziness among us.
let me introduce them:

Chai Yin (center)
our young beautiful team lead.
she is really nice and helpful. She knows many things
cause she is intelligent in solving problems and able to go back on time.
She is a very healthy lady who brings her own food, 
normally is fruits and salad! that's why she's so slim.
her place is just opposite me.

Cynthia
my Sifu
who in charge of China...
she is really a very patience girl.
she teach me a lot of things and really had great experience
she is also helpful, especially when I can't finish my job
serious and fun at times =)

Pui Ling (left)
another senior who shift to other team just after i worked for 1 month
still, she is helping us as her knowledge is still stay in claims team
she went to Taiwan lately, and she still won't forget us.

Catherine
a beautiful girl who just sit beside me
I thought she is quite a serious girl at first place
well, she is not. hahaha...she's funny!
you can't expect what she'll speak. unexpected.
still, she is very caring girl

Moni
who comes in at february
again, a funny young lady. 
having some 'bad' habits who likes to 'squeeze' something. LOL
she is tall, and a perfectionist

Weky
our claim's only guy
talk with him is really hilarious
he did made our team laugh so much
kinda very social guy
wanna has team lunch with him need appointment. =)

Theresa
she is my 'daughter'
she came in at March that helping me with my heavy workloads
we often call her as korean 'mui' as she dressed like them
she has a good smiling face
she also someone that spoke beyond our expectations
Made us laugh out lungs out
my daughter is so cute!

Christy (darling)
she came in with same batch as me.
humorous girl and also as known as 'air-cond' / cold joke queen
she has a very low point of laughter
no mater how lame your joke will be, she'll laugh till roll on the floor
i likes her toooooo =)

Wong Hsiao Ying
the first sight I think about her is that, 
she is a very serious and strict person
no.. I was wrong, she wasn't that serious at all
she is a very straight person who will speak out what she thinks
she works about a year already
currently taking part time professional make up course.

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei