mischievous ME

Saturday, August 13, 2011

It is complicated for a woman's thoughts
It is even confusing if woman also don't know what own-self think
I merely understand myself
What I say might not from my heart
sometimes what I said did mean more than what my heart feels
you won't tell, others won't know
I might hide away from others of what I really thoughts, normal?
Not everyone feels the same
I did very care of people talk about me even I act not care
I'll be the best actress *lol*
the inner me??
wild?
crazy?
blur?
clever not? *sure no one think i am this*
stupid?
nerd?
conservative?

hopes I can face myself
maybe you still not know me well
or you see the complicated/cunning inside me

the kindness while the bad tempered on the other half of me
no ones know.
nor even me.
may you think the bright side over me.
p.s. simply thoughts...

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei