Desperate Houswife *real life*

Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Something you see might not present as it was.
This thoughts happened at morning, when I was watching my drama and my mum was away.
"ding dong", when I peep trough ... is a neighbor of my mum's friend (stay at our block)
sounds like desperate housewife begins.... lolz
She handed over a food for my mum. After I'd thank her, she request to borrow my handphone.
I saw her before, without doubts or any questioning, I pass her my house cordless phone.
saw she walk pass to press some numbers. I gave her privacy, i walked back to my desk.

after some time, I still heard the keypad pressing sound and I asked if I could help.
I: "can I help you? do you know how to use?" (my cordless phone is a bit complicated)
She: yes please.
then she tell out a handphone number.... and stop a while, recalling her husband's no.
As I know, she married at old age just for a life partner.
I think she is ard my mum's age. If she would had child, should be as old as I'm.
However she still cant get the right number.
After that she only told me that she had lost her house keys.(still standing outside my hs)
and also having difficulty of remembering her husband's no.
I invited her in for a seat so that she could slowly recall her husband's no.

She went in take a seat and start pressing...
While I went to kitchen to wash my cup.
"hello!" I heard she speaking via phone. while I relief a bit, but...
"I TOLD YOU THAT I LOST MY HOUSE KEYS........(pause for listening)
NO!!! YOU NO NEED TO COME BACK!!....I GOT MY PURSE WITH ME!
I CAN JUST GO TO WORK! I STILL HAVE MY CAR KEYS!!! ....I SAY I HAVE EVERYTHING WITH ME NOW!!!... DON COME BACK!!!"
*using capital to show how loud she's shouting...
what the.. i was thinking if she don wan her husband to come back, y still call him?
y such a fuss?
y shouting???
maybe that's the way she communicate with her husband.

after that she apologized for disturbing and gone to work*in soft tone*.
left me n granny in shocked mode.

I told my mum after that... she just *smile at me*

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei