Breathaway~

Saturday, July 7, 2012
Tired, exhausted, work...

I wish to get some holidays
I need to clear my annual leaves
not stess-less, not very stressed either, just non stop working.
but when think about going to a trip and came back with mountain of works.. i gave up

I hate promised
I don want give people false hope
These few days, i'm sometime emotionless
I need shoulder to lean on too
and i believe I'll be stronger everyday

Every first word I heard from others is "stress", "busy", "tired", "sleepy" or a big "sigh!" from few milestones away...
Negative energy!
I haven't heard of "I'm happy", today is "fun", "Great"
or either as easy as "I got a great cup of coffee from office machine"
"I bought a cheap and nice shoes", "my boyfriend fetch me!"
"a gentleman help me to open the door"

When is everyday routine, everything turns as if it is a should DO things
But have you ever realized a little thing that make you happy, even just that one moment (a second)?
Appreciate and feels~the environment~

'Thank you' shall be my quote~

Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei