Coffee me

Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Another post of great coffee place, Le Lapin. I would not know if my friend did not tell me there has been a place like this in Taman Desa.

Le Lapin Cafe
31-1, Plaza Danau 2,
Jalan 109F, Taman Danau Desa
58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Business hours:
Mon: 8am – 5pm
Wed – Fri: 8am – 5pm
Sat – Sun: 9am – 5pm
Tel: +603 7497 0407
Menu is being placed on each table and you will need to order at the counter
It is quiet in the morning as the boss lady alone busy at the kitchen
Magazine area
Le Lapin means rabbit in French
There is no sign board of the cafe outside
You'll need an sharp observation to eye on the tiny folded-rabbit collage on the class window
Right away we ordered ice cube coffee for the try
Fresh cold milk, ice cube coffee and syrup
and my cofe au lait with tiny bite cookies
sandwich with avocado,egg and huge salad.

***************************************************
So right, I'd been trying to make ice cube coffee sometimes ago
when i saw at youtube.
skills is indeed improved.

Froze your melted black coffee on the ice cube mold overnight 
take it out the next day
Pour cold milk on it
add some syrup (Made by melted sugar and water before the night and chilled at fridge)
and it is ready to served.


Throwback Friday, our company had given our team 2 box of Tai Tong Mooncake.
Thank you~(nah lah, not one person one mooncake)


Rightful the Sunday of joy.
As i keep telling is a window shopping, but i failed.
I'll nvr ever say I'm going to window shop again!!
I'll say go shopping instead. hahaha~
Miss him soooooooooo much!
I like him to take his selfie picture and send to me. =)

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei