It had been a while~ ...

Sunday, December 22, 2013
Not sure why I can't insert any picture here.

Well, Christmas is around the corner, presents exchange, restaurant bookings and so on.
Spent quite a lot for this December. I'd forgotten what I spent though.
Credit card debts, loan, food, snacks, petrol, car park, mall, clothes, celebrations, gathering. all are money.

Shall think of some activities that do not spend a penny.

Maybe, spring clean, download more shows (reduce some movies), stay home talk with parents, etc etc.
when I get older, I felt like staying home whole day, =P can't believe ya? I also like travelling. somewhere near, nice and cheap. Nevertheless, want to keep do more exercise.



0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei