Thank you

Sunday, December 21, 2014
Thank you for being with me always.
Thank you for willing to spare time with me even you are very busy
Thank you for being with me when I'm myself and u accept everything in me
Thank you for respecting me always
Thank you fulfilling everything I asked for
No matter how I would become ~
 Thank you for when I'm weak or happy, you are there for me
 Thank you for striving so hard to make a living for both of us
 Thank you for coming back to Malaysia for me
Christmas is not a special even for both of us.
However is an opportunity to thank everyone and
I love you!

Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

Wish everyone happy and stay healthy always.

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei