Learning journey

Thursday, October 15, 2015
Kinda busy yet enjoying day. I can sleep late bit, learn my passion things, still i need to check email once a while to make sure things are on track. I wished time pass slower especially when learning make up.
It is not really easy, but I do not give up. many many skills need a lot of practical practice and if someone could volunteer or has the guts to let me try on their face. Especially eyebrows. It needs balance length & width, everyone has different faces to identify their suitable brows.
we need sharp observations, bring it to our life.
We need walk tru the malls, observes their faces and tell ourselves which brows suit their best.
we need expose to more pictures or magazines to check the perfect brows.
I could say that it is just like master of research, we need do & do & do, examination and try & try!
thesis? thesis is the face that we draw. hehhehehe
It is so excited when I got my brushes

I tends to get a lot of colors in the academy. I got to try every one of them. But, it is not mine...
I have to spend a lot to get myself. first, I need to earn a lot first.
Can I win lottery? 

Ps. anyone willing to be my guinea pig???

1 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei