As MUA

Sunday, May 29, 2016
I am yet a full time MUA (Makeup Artist)
Yet I'm trying my best to do it.

Not only passions that drives me from growing, a full time means you have to committed like it. Not like drawing artist, draws only when you have mood. No, it is not in such way. I think only rich people did that...

What you passions about, would not stop you from working. Sometimes I doubt this sentence. Because it is really different and when you think it is the best fit for this person, they might have different point of views.


I hope i would not regret for what I'd chosen. I hope my fire keep burnings. I hope i stay on my courage. I hope I makes people happy. I hope I build up their confidence.

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei