Ending Year of 2016

Sunday, December 18, 2016
Make it short and easy.

10 highlights of the year:

1) My Business trip to Jiu Jiang, China.
Seeing my 2nd snow in life time. I still very excited & freezing~


2) My First CNY with him & his family :)

3) Attend few concert free! :P


4) Got the opportunity to makeup for Raya fashion event in 1U!





5) My Ji Muis all marrying next year, I am so glad to be part of it to help them make up!






6) Visited Kerinchi, Indonesia~ RGE's factory & get to know few leaders :)




7)  Trip to Xin Hui, Guangdong for a presentation meeting.


8) Went to Pulau Besar with the crazy people. :)



9) Honeymoon Finally in Japan!


10) get an outdoor activities with the team~

I think still not yet finish, coming trip to Wuxi~

see ya!

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei