Mama Not at home!! day 2~~

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
This morning rain!!!!!!!how I wish today is Saturday morning, so that I can wake up when the sun rise...Today a bit traffic jam. A traffic light is spoilt at the road btw old klang road and kuchai lama there. However traffic still run smoothly. Then I tot there is a police, hmph! No way, is normal citizen that trying to be part of police job here. Cool man! under the rain tim! proud of him(malay). where is the police?who knows?

Back to topic:
Yest mum's not at home. after work, dad fetched me and we 'da bao' back home and eat. just when reached home, I keep all the clothes, went to bath and fold the clothes while applying masque. Then while having dinner, I watched a DVD called "jing wu men". not bad...

then I filled up the empty bottle container (V normally drink straight from filter). Wash mine and papa's water container. Suddenly neighbour called. she pass us some vege. the vege...not really fresh tou. Dad said he mayb goin to cook tmr(means today). Oh no! means today I got a lot to clean! (wash dishes, keep on place) =.=" don la cook....

started to miss ma ma already. Miss her how she made us so comfort at home. how she pamper us!! She nag a little, but is fine with me. Whose mother don nag? When u become parent then only u know(same to me).lol!

3 comments:

marccus at: April 15, 2009 at 11:34 AM said...

Good gal must clean house ar XD

yc at: April 15, 2009 at 11:43 AM said...

very good n "kuai" daughter..ur mama should b very proud of u....she can relaz when she is back to kl...

{ Blur Pei } at: April 15, 2009 at 12:23 PM said...

i guess dad is not goin to cook today as, YC juz ask me out. lol!!

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei