Wisdom

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
How to u define...WISDOM???

How bout wisdom teeth?? hahaha, 'they' should have wise wisdom to grow on better way. Why they name the teeth that way as they DON?! is it 'they' grow in adulthood, that's y call wisdom?!

"Wisdom teeth often aren't able to emerge normally and instead become impacted, or trapped within your jaw. Understanding more about impacted wisdom teeth can help you decide how and when to treat them and how to prevent related complications. "(http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/wisdom-teeth/DS00679)



This is the problem I faced last year. I had already extract 2 bottom wisdom teeth coz both of them grow 90 degree towards my front teeth(http://www.austindental.com/more/wisdom.shtml)>>look at the 5th pic!!! The surgery was...@.@" and 'they'(lets name them "coco"-left bottom, and "jojo"-right bottom) spoilt my teeth especially jojo!! therefore I had to crown my neighbour molar of Jojo, and I have to extract JOJO!!! both coco and jojo is miserable. Very hard to extract and need to crash them to pieces then take out. During the surgery was... still ok, I got the guts! but after the surgery was suffer. No hard food, throat infections, I cant eat much nearly 2 weeks. Of coz I do not extract both at a time (gila), is one by one. So after jojo, then crowning and then coco. it was like i cannot eat 2 months continually. SUFFER! and I lost weight (shd i be happy bout this?) SInce then I was wearing size S and after working in Pathlab...I remain...

You know 1 extraction cause me how much?? RM450, then Crowning RM600. totally cost me nearly 2k. hah! thanks to my parent...SO , after the extraction of coco, doc tell me that....another 2 coming on my top. Damn! But she said is ok, no need to rush.

OK...till now...I hvnt go to extract my another 2. And I realised... My teeth infront..OUT OF SHAPE. means the impact of another 2 wisdom ( name them 'pipi' on left and 'tata' on left)pushed infront... so..I just make an appointment this thursday to check up. I think most probably...I need to extract and need another 1k to do it. OMGWTFBBQSAUCE....

8 comments:

marccus at: April 28, 2009 at 9:50 AM said...

omg.. how come the wisdom teeth can push ur other teeth until senget de?

{ Blur Pei } at: April 28, 2009 at 10:06 AM said...

ya,coz the impact! no place to grow already..just find a place to push all the other teeth apart!

marccus at: April 28, 2009 at 10:10 AM said...

hoiyoyo, bull' ish teeth..

{ Blur Pei } at: April 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM said...

bad wisdom!!!!!!!

{ rumtum tigger } at: April 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM said...

same thing happened to me! only thing that all 4 wisdom is still sleeping ... somehow it "stopped" growing.. so weird...

{ Blur Pei } at: April 28, 2009 at 2:38 PM said...

will wake up again soon

{ Shi } at: April 29, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

mine 1 oso 90 degree toward front teeth. but i din bother it yet since still got place for it to growth. hehe!

{ Blur Pei } at: April 30, 2009 at 8:59 AM said...

my one no space!

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei