a holiday tat suppose not a holiday

Monday, May 11, 2009

Erm...Today is a replacement holiday to me. as I certainly confirmed coz i had read the holiday list for my company a few times already and I had confirm with my boss lady last friday. I know they are not at the office tis week. So at bout 10am++, I received julee's mum's called. The conversations is showed as follows(not exactly the same sentences):

I: hello?

she: Jia pei?

I: oh, yes aunty!

she: ah, may I know where are u?

I: huh? er...at home.

She: oh? are u on leave or resigned?
I: ???uh?(resigned???!!!) no, no. today is holiday.
She: Oh, I see.coz ur boss ask for u.

I:my boss? who?(was blur coz there are 2 directors and one COO, all are boss to me.dono who she meant)
she: Mr Koh ah.They went to Germany d.

I:yeah, I know that.but last fri I edi asked boss lady bout this, and she know that.(both boss n lady boss..miscommunication?)

she: haha, maybe she had forgoten bout this, u know, the list is prepared long before.

I:so...means do i still need to go to office?

she: oh, no need. If it's written there, then is ok, u just show them when they r back.

I: oh, okok. thx

She: he tot u resigned or something, hahha.U sure u still in this company ya?

I: wah...no no, din resigned. sure i'm still in!

She: okok.bye

I :thx, bye.

I was like ...worry yet, but then...hiew...


So, Noon time, Is sing K time With wyn wyn. hehe. I meet her at the garden.

Yeah



Is me...Miao,Do u notice i wear ur the clothes that u give? I kind of like it coz it is not fit on the lower waist, so i can eat as many as i can.

4 comments:

{ Chloe *MiaoMiao* } at: May 11, 2009 at 10:18 PM said...

u should take away your shawl hahaha .. i cant see it properly :P talk to u tomorrow babe

marccus at: May 12, 2009 at 1:08 AM said...

Win Kite, XD long time didnt see her ady.

{ Joanne } at: May 12, 2009 at 12:41 PM said...

is win Kai. long hair edi...
Wah, u remember her, u dono me...T.T

marccus at: May 12, 2009 at 6:45 PM said...

Haha XD
mai kek xim lar~

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (2) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei