Labour Day?!

Saturday, May 2, 2009
This is from the previous post. since curious miao asked what is the railway for, and I actually showed...but seems she still cant get it. (or mayb cannot see it) miao, the yellow lines is where i put the divider(which looks like railway) in my drawer.


We are having lunch in Sushi Groove at Sunway Pyramid! kw's choosing food...

We are seated at this long table.



tea n juice...



I took this pic when kw told me there is a big mirror behind me.


when he help me snap shoots!
Cautions!!!
Picture below will make ur saliva flows...get a tissue!
When I was choosing what to eat, the waitress suggest we order 4 sushi sets and get one free. therefore, Kw said: go for it, u choose! so ok, I choose.4 sets + one fried salmon with groovy sauce.


This is so called baby dragon. soft avocado, fried shrimps...yum yum, the seaweed is awesome! crispy!



Side view (bad camera)


Fried salmon with groovy sauce. Kinda special, crispy, sweetly sour.




this is soft crab!!! nice....crispy n a bit bit spicy..

this dish is called 'I love Unagi", really suits my need! I really love unagi.



This is also shrimps (i think, cant really remember, I order when the waitress recomment)



This is free one. and...wow, is filled with mayo sauce


Is labour day, everyone come out 'wet', U saw a bit crowd there, on the icey skate floor. the one is the entrance! loads of ppl!

Something happen when we wanna watch 3.30pm 'The Snipper'. We walk n walk wait till 3.10pm after lunch, and to my surprise when I check the tickets (as kw asked), the ticket wrote 1.30pm!!! how can? impossible. and is RM24 (couple seat). gosh, we missed out?! but I remembered we asked for 3.30pm show... geeze... so we go back to the cinema and argue. luckily they give us 2 seats for 3.30pm show. but is not couple seat anymore. better than ntg. We enjoy the show. No regret, the show is quite nice, where have so many 'leng chai'!!!! wahahhaa, good n fit body (o.o) somemore. wo hoho, no leng lui in that show. poor kw! hee he e..

After the show, V went back cyber, planing to go puchong eat duck rice. but then we changed plan to bak kut teh at seri Kembangan. We are the last customer, and the soup is super duper 'kau'!! so nice!!
I took this pic when I reached cyber(above). Is like already after 8 hrs of outing, and my eyeshadows still there. pretty good quality that the color stay long enough! belows are my materials.(no more fake lashes!)

tips: after using liquid eyeliner, I use No3 to dap on the eyeliner again.make it stays and smudge a little to make it smoky!
Is a happy Labour day!
Tmr is another BIG day...pray pray **na mo ah ni tuo fo**

6 comments:

{ rumtum tigger } at: May 2, 2009 at 1:31 AM said...

hoho... i know ur secret to make up liao! i know where u learn to put shadow on top of eye liner alr! hahaha... nice make up. but maybe camera fault, i cant see much colour except for ur lashes..

{ Blur Pei } at: May 2, 2009 at 1:33 AM said...

hahaha, u know? then good. don wan so heavy make up... nude look is nice darling!

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: May 2, 2009 at 9:12 AM said...

where where??where she learn it ??? eh eh so hebat ho u two...130 show then 310 only realize..then go back argue ! woohoo my idol luckily they replace two seat for u two leh..or else u two eat urself jo =p

julee u hardly see color cos jiapei not go clubbin ma..sure dont makeup till so 'kua cheong' if u see in pic the color very very geng mean in reality the make up damn thick hahahaha...

{ Blur Pei } at: May 2, 2009 at 10:44 AM said...

you tube...'shh...'

ah..coz we both blur blur...

ya ju lee...if day time make up so thick...like u saw ghost!!o.O

{ rumtum tigger } at: May 3, 2009 at 1:48 AM said...

haha yes yes i know daytime make up is less.. but what imeant is tht i hardly see anything at all! >__<

{ Blur Pei } at: May 5, 2009 at 9:13 AM said...

icic...then u come to m'sia, see me face to face..hahaha

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei