making changes

Sunday, May 3, 2009
This is from April "Mina" mag. I just bought. I like the hairstyle posted. I'm planing to change medium short hair. of coz whithout curl(will curl myself if i wan) which one suit me? The red square red boxes were which I prefer...
This one is more longer look...but then all with curls! I like their curl , but eh...>.<


Pressie from er chea(cousin sis), from s'pore. notice the earings? Is 2 in one!! can be pendant also! thank you very much, muacks muacks! Love them.

or a I go and try on the shirt, can be in formal too! juz wear with a coat. Or with a high waist belt?

4 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: May 3, 2009 at 4:02 PM said...

u make it straight lar..then when u wanna curl it then only u use the thingy to curl temp..the plastic thingy we found at SaSa.. then u gonna wax n u need hair spray too for that kind of hair..n prefer to dye it brown lor..black hardly can c the design ^^

{ Blur Pei } at: May 3, 2009 at 4:42 PM said...

wah...need to buy so many things...>.<

{ rumtum tigger } at: May 3, 2009 at 5:45 PM said...

ya.. if u want a temp curl u need a hairspray. and its also advisable to use a heat-protector (spray) before u curl/iron.

{ Blur Pei } at: May 3, 2009 at 10:13 PM said...

tat's y i hate my natural curl

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei