weekly update

Friday, July 24, 2009

Walls mini. I bought to fill in my empty fridge in office.


as u can see...so EMPTY!!

My another earing DIY, Materials:
Uhu glue--to glue ribbon
fishing string--to put in pearls
small pearls
small rings
ribbon
earring hook
and dono call wat--to hook at the end of string



Tada.... i call it GOLDEN RIBBON PEARLS earrings
***************************************************************************
The other day (tuesday), Miao bring me to eat 'Lui cha', some hakka food. It is all green!
Is located at Puchong.

wow...u have to mix 3 of those above


and become~~shrek food...the green vege, rice soup!!
I ate half way....then I stop....
Miao ATE FINISH! o.O""
********************************************************************

Below are my graduation photo

Is already one year...
the reason i post tis is that I finally found the frame for it..hahah!
this is free frame from RM50 genting voucher!cost RM 59.9 (mum sponsor another 9.9)

SPOT ME!

the outfit I wear from Genting (coming back)


this photos looks like I was in somewhere out of Malaysia!
NAH...is Genting ..
Y i went to Genting?
I din go to theme park any more
Certainly not for gamble too
Cause I got a free room, so i claim for it.
Just a standard room(genting member)
night time was horrible!
not bcoz of Ghost la... is that the stupid ppl downstairs sooo noisy!!


And my Family snor a lot (except me!!)
Therefore I bought 'Breath Right' to my dearest papa and mama(my bro din go)
quite useful at first!
but when it come till morning, when your face started to produce lots of oil...
It CAME OFF!!
so...
I cant sleep the whole night!

Damn! look at my dark eyes...
Earring: DIY
Shawl~~
Jacket (RM25)
Have a look at this funny Video, the laugh of ur day!

Knowing miao is in her 'Honeymoon' trip!

wishing her have a safe journey and happy happy always!

Muacks!!

5 comments:

{ marccus } at: July 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM said...

ice cream!!!

{ Blur Pei } at: July 24, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

hoy..don so lazy la...only comment 'ice cream'????

{ marccus } at: July 25, 2009 at 5:57 AM said...

keke =P

cos was curi curi facebook while working ma XD kaka

{ MINA LEONG } at: July 31, 2009 at 8:55 PM said...

woots!! u're really good in those DIY stuff ya? =) nice reading and seeing ur blog ler.. hehe..

{ Blur Pei } at: August 1, 2009 at 12:37 PM said...

wah..thank you jaycee!^^

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei