Sweet Bubble Tea

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yesterday morning, I was so happy because I can't wait to go to OUG night market. I already waited since last week (last Thurs rain). However when around 5pm, the sky turn dark, wind blows,"this is not a good signed" I talk to myself(nobody was around tat time). Then it rain! Drizzle..so i decided to go there have a look. Only few stall on the street.

I disappointingly went back home. Spamming my facebook wall saying I cant go already! sad!Many people did ask me, why you must go to night market? what you want to buy?I help u buy. hm... what exactly or specific item i wan to buy? I asked myself, I dono, I just know that, I'll have a good bargain in the night market, and definitely i'll buy something if i went there. And I wan bubble tea!!

Sigh, sounding so sad. I called dear, He was having dinner with his house mates around happy garden. He said he will take me go night market if he drive. But he is not driving. At ard 9.30pm, he finished dinner and on the way fetching his another hsmate back. Why not go night market now? he asked. Me alone? so late? nah~don wan, but still sound sad. He was, hm...ok...

after about an hour, I feel weird he still not yet reach cyberjaya. Then he call again, he want me to open my house door. I peep into the door hole, surprisingly, I saw he is outside!!! So...surprised! He bring me a bubble tea! I dono what to say. Feeling so happy~ he said when they fetching his hsmate back near OUG, he asked his friend to stop by and buy me an apple bubble tea. Whoa... Thank you dear~

So then I was happy enjoying my bubble tea. Even my brother said : I want! I want!

Do u think I'll give it to him? hahaha~ no one can share this bubble tea..muahahahaha! Immediately my sadness gone...fly away~

Girl can easily happy with a cup of bubble tea, but also can as terrible as "tea pot" (very troublesome in cantonese). Why not you guys just think it easy? so everything will be fine!

Have a good Weekend and MERDEKA!!

4 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: August 28, 2009 at 9:48 AM said...

morning honey..so sweet surprise from him leh kekeke..unexpected keke..if i were u i also very happy leh~~~ hey your twitter thingy ho..pop out that api msg again..just like julee last time

{ Blur Pei } at: August 28, 2009 at 10:07 AM said...

ya, sweet~~
oh...i oso dono apasal...how to solve ah?

{ Weng Kee } at: August 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM said...

a.. I think I could refer to this tactic next time.. Hehehe..

{ Blur Pei } at: August 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM said...

the girl is touched when u really stay far away from her. hohoho...

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei