CNY Cameron

Friday, January 27, 2012
Is not another new year, but is a trip travel on highland
another trip where i possibly looking forward again previously
Cameron Highland
cold windy CNY i could say
traffic is not as bad as i thought cause normally we cooked and eat inside appartment

my house CNY deco
ang pow with my nail makeover
farms
appartments
snacks
smoke house cottage
only able to took from inside car
my beloved strawberries
grapes
I loves the Greens there
I finally could went to Sg palas Boh tea cafe
with my teenage cousins
we have to walk 200m to reach the cafe
however We din took any drinks there
enjoying the cool breezes and scenes make me feel happy
nice not?

it is super cold during nights
my cousin who likes cam whore, 
i like too~ wheeee
after that down to Taiping to visit my niece and relatives
friend little crab looks like spider hor?
helium balloons cost RM5 in Taiping, i wonder how much is in KL.
cousins bought this for niece
little megan gets mosquitoes 'kisses'
dump naughty Amanda in boots

my cute kitty help my neck comfortable

enjoy yet tired trip
unfortunately didn't get much ang pow.

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei