Its Krrunch Time, Get Playful!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Doing handcraft, is my most KRRUNCH time
I can fully use my creativity
Especially when the result is satisfying!
Today won't be an ordinary day~
Hm... what should I do today?

suddenly pop out an idea when I saw the above situation

here you go~
Pringles' necklace~


Pringles bracelet!!
Nice? **was drooling at the moment**

a set of Pringles acessories


Krrunch it when you hungry!


Krrunch to the shape you loves
Can be a message to your love one



Or make yourself available...hahaha
cute??

Felling in love for the first sight


Kisses for the romantic couple! ^^



Another Krrunch time I'll be having is when I am singing!
Oh...I can't breathe without you~

10 comments:

{ Weng Kee } at: September 30, 2009 at 8:12 AM said...

Wa.. Cute! Hahahaha...

{ Blur Pei } at: September 30, 2009 at 9:03 AM said...

really boh?? hahaha
don make me happy.

{ TianChad田七摄影 } at: September 30, 2009 at 9:16 AM said...

I like the "I <3 U" picture

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: September 30, 2009 at 10:34 AM said...

hehehe this post is cute ! very creative ! pringles brac kekekekeeeeeee

{ Blur Pei } at: September 30, 2009 at 10:37 AM said...

TC : thank you...^^

Cat: haha, thank you too,babe. all I can think is just bracelets,necklace only...wakakaka

hong at: September 30, 2009 at 10:38 AM said...

omg .... u siao ??????????

{ Blur Pei } at: September 30, 2009 at 10:46 AM said...

hong~~ have to crazy a bit wan~cannot alwaz too serious!

{ rumtum tigger } at: September 30, 2009 at 12:57 PM said...

hahaha wth.. jia pei oh jia pei :P

{ Blur Pei } at: September 30, 2009 at 3:21 PM said...

tigger??wat's up?

marccus at: October 1, 2009 at 4:37 AM said...

undeniable..

best post ever! XD kaka

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei