the day i called SuNdaY

Sunday, September 27, 2009
I was quite boring...
so I come up with this::



clay
these clay can easily dried.
You can just mix the colour and do watever thing you want
at first, I taught is so easy...
But when you do it, It is not what you expected.
I m running out of idea, and
Some of the clays do dried off even though added some water (showing in instruction)
Then I just give up after that.
I just Not Good in doing clay!
I dono what did i done. Can u tell me what are those???
Then I was getting ready to go to Mid Valley meet up with some Utar friends
Udon mee in Zan Mai Shu shi


Tempura Udon?



Unagi rolls

After that I was just keep on eating and did not capture anymore food.
hahaha
overall, these is nice!!
yaya, 1st time eating there.



Us...the Utarian Talent time Committee Jan, 2007
lol...only 4 of us



2 comments:

{ happy angel } at: September 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

zan mai sushi so nice leh the food there..u should try the(i think lamb or beef)^^unagi too~~^^

{ Blur Pei } at: September 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM said...

really ah?? next time i must try again

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei