Weird things happening in my office

Friday, September 25, 2009
First of all....Month of seventh of Chinese Lunar calender is over.
I still feel something strange happening..

scene 1:

My blog...I was replying my own comment then I pressed 'enter' key. Then it showed up to be my replied name is 'cg' who is cg???? U can see on my 'busy but happy' comment post-that contents is what I write! (means I comment which is not in my account) I feel like i wanna change my blog URL again. what is happening? someone hacked my computer???(i m the only one using my comp)

Scene 2:
this morning, I wanted to called Courier services to pick up a document. I remembered there is no one pick up on the other line. so then.....I called again 30mins later. Then I tell the operator our account number, and guess what the operator said? he said there already someone called to pick up a document just now. I was...: huh? someone??? (everyone know I am the only one working here, no colleagues except bosses...impossible they will call themselves as the account number is with me.)he then said: yeah, a colleague of yours had called us this 11am something....

I: er....I am ....the only one working here...

he: oh..haha...so we will pick up the documents later after 2pm.

I:ok.thanks.

***hang up*** and feeling a little bit weird.

WHAT IS HAPPENING??????

6 comments:

yc at: September 25, 2009 at 2:11 PM said...

"hao xiong di"stil leave in d office wit u??haha...u better pray hard in d office n bring hu shen fu along wit u...

{ Blur Pei } at: September 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM said...

an hi tuo fo....chui chui!!

{ cklim } at: September 25, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

secret admire ?!

{ Blur Pei } at: September 25, 2009 at 4:02 PM said...

***fainted***

{ happy angel } at: September 28, 2009 at 3:45 PM said...

scary ooo.....

{ Blur Pei } at: September 29, 2009 at 10:40 AM said...

scary ah~

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei