mama is away to Taiping soon

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tomorrow, my mum will be away to Taiping for 3D2N. (Papa Will babysit us)

These let mum so worry bout us,

And also, I worry bout household!!

Yesterday when dinner time,

I asked papa wat to eat during dinner when mama not around.

He said: hm... I feel like wanna cook.....

Quickly I respone: No No....DON COOK?!

Mama smile: hahaha, Cause she need to wash all the things.

Me: yeah....

Papa: Sure la, just wash only wut.

Me: Noooo...U cooked, but kena scold is me!!! =.= (pray hard wish dad don cook)

Papa: huh??

Me: yala, later I washed d, then I put in wrong place, then when Kitchen owner is back..... >.< (using eye pointed to mama)

mama is smiling there...lol!

yala...I not used to cook at home. Why? is not because I don want to, Is because every time kena marah after cooking. aiks, Lame excuse? duh~~ why need to cook when mama is around? I enjoy her food! hahahha

6 comments:

yc at: October 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM said...

ta bao o eat at outside better....save water n time of washing all those dirty utensils...ta pao jus throw d boxes away only...so convienence for u...

{ Blur Pei } at: October 14, 2009 at 11:21 AM said...

yeah right!

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: October 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM said...

lol tot can curi club tim ..baba is here wa... hahaha call delivery la..pizza hut 1300 88 2525

{ Blur Pei } at: October 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM said...

cannot club if papa at home...T.T

{ Weng Kee } at: October 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM said...

Seriously you should consider to change the title of this post. The first impression of when I look at it.. I was shocked.. Because I thought... You know... away....@@

{ Blur Pei } at: October 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM said...

alright...haha...

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei