stranger talk 2

Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Short story:
While my mum waiting me in the car (i went to bank), there is a Chinese lady approached mum's car. She asked mum winding down the door glass, so that she could speak to my mum.

she (speak in china Chinese slang) : I can see u are local people. Can you do me a favor? can you treat us dinner?

mum (she dono how to speak Chinese, but little.): wo bu hui ting,bu hui jiang! (in out of tune)

she: aiya....(then walked away)

what the...why still can ask stranger to treat them meal wan ah? there is no free lunch/dinner, auntie, u dono ah???
she sure up to something.

after I get in the car, mum told me this. the lady still standing far away. I could see she wearing quite well. plump auntie, with some tiger pattern top, sport shoes..... I assume she is not alone.

be careful everyone!

4 comments:

{ rumtum tigger } at: October 7, 2009 at 9:37 AM said...

wah.. next time dont wind down the window! >_< if wan also just 1inch also can hear them alr.. be careful oh!

{ Blur Pei } at: October 7, 2009 at 9:39 AM said...

yaler...but my mum did locked the door...hm...scary ler...we chinese ppl scare own chinese ppl...=/

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: October 7, 2009 at 11:05 AM said...

i pernah naik bus..rapid kl..then an indian gal.. talk to me.. i wan go selayang got not enough bus fare give me rm2..then i was so blur..(early in the morning) then she repeat twice..then i walk away..hahahaaaaaaaaaaa so bad ho ?

{ Blur Pei } at: October 7, 2009 at 11:09 AM said...

pretend dono la...hahaha....act blur!! don copy my style~

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei