endangered species~

Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Imma endangered species...
as born in tiger year
Tiger is nearly extinct species, rite???

whoever will endangered herself to do this in the office
without fear tat one day my boss will read my blog?
(FYI,i have no colleagues)
is ME
"I'm dead"
Having fun and working at the same time
will make u a stress less day~

"I'm dead 2"

"I'm dead on the messy table"
shall i complain i have too many yet uncompleted things to do?
Do I have the rights to tell that I have a BUSY day?!
I think many people will busier than I am =P
But I'm still having a messy table day
with all my things compile on a stack
bah!
I'm out of office in time ignoring those tasks alone!
HMPF!!

**note: i took these nonsense picture few mins b4 off time**

3 comments:

{ rumtum tigger } at: July 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM said...

omg.. u damn mou liu la.. haha XD

{ MsXeRoZ Nicole } at: July 14, 2010 at 12:21 PM said...

This is not DEAD.. is KI SIAO!

{ little marccus } at: July 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM said...

hahahah XD

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei