A tired date~

Monday, October 25, 2010
Both my bf and me are so tired  for the date yesterday
both of us sleep for approx 4 hours only
Dont got it wrong ya. I sleep at my house, he sleep in his.

We went to One U yest.
I booked movie ticket at 4.40pm.
It's too late that we are so broke to buy or shop anything
we just loitering around
and we got more tired of no where to go.
Before movie is showing, we went in the bowling centre
Siting there, watching ppl throwing the ball
not bowling.. =D
Then there is a Halloween Fashion show 
Note a guy holding his own head?
this 'ghost' really scare ppl off.
He will slowly walk through the crowd
quietly stand behind a person that doesn't notice
then when the person turns around...
"Ahhhh!!!" 
You can hear all those really sharp screaming
Kids especially. pity them.

How do u think if I were in fringe?

2 comments:

{ The M } at: October 25, 2010 at 10:29 AM said...

hahah XD kesian the people get scared =P

your hair now looks like 80's arr hahah

{ Blur Pei } at: October 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM said...

haha, now 'heng' back liao mah

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei