Chalet Anniversary

Sunday, November 14, 2010
Sorry that I hardly updates my blog nowadays. Been busy of working, working out (gym) and stressed day. Not feeling to write anything at all.

However, not for today. In good mood that I'm having a good rest Sunday.  Thanks to my senior that she give me a rest.. if not.. today I wasn't sitting in front of PC and writing these.  Too bad is a no-boyfriend-weekend, so I have to recall my memory back with him for last week's trip.

Is our special day last weekend
It is beautifully stated on weekends
Till the week before the day, I just get ourselves a gift
yes yes, i know is cheap. hahha~
Photobucket
A pair of bottles with Love medicine's notes
I really can't think of anything else since we both are struggling over our jobs
It's not that over the 5 years, we faded our celebrations or gift.
We never buy expensive gifts for each others.
Only Meaningful gift.
I thought... this might be meaningful.
I borrow some paints from my friend and draw the bottle up myself. (not showing here)
I opened the medicine one by one and write up whatever thing I could think of for him.
Hopes he loves it.
I left an empty bottle note for him and command politely ask him to write for me. =)

After all, this is a last minutes plan.
I believe he can remember our big day
I leave all plan to him, he decides I follow..
We both do not have credit cards, end up we do not book any hotels.
I am not a risk taker. Since he very confidently said sure there will be rooms ard PD,
I choose to believe. We reached at noon, and we started to search for hotels.
Most regular/normal rooms were fulled. left all expensive ones.
First hotel we planned to stay, gone, 2nd choice, gone...
One by one, I started to get more worried.

Finally, we don't care much bout the price...
Here is where we stay:
Legend Chalet water House~
Photobucket
on the sea... (don't look at the sea please)
Photobucket

The receptionist is toooo kind and give us full sea view chalet!!!
See where I pointed. We have to stay that FAR away~
Photobucket
Our room

Photobucket
We have to take buggy car there~

Photobucket
with open space shower~

Photobucket
bath tub with a window glass that you could see the water

Photobucket
room

Photobucket
Our bed with balcony and also window side sofa!
not to forget a big flat TV~
All are perfectly unplanned!
We both enjoy our room so so much! that we are reluctant to go out.

Nice sun set
Photobucket

spending sunset moments together...(since we could not wake up early to see sun rise!)
Photobucket

I change myself to bikini...
just for fun... I did not even go to swim at all for this trip
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Night time outing~
Photobucket
Just after dinner buffet at hotel.. spend RM60 per person

Photobucket

At the bar while having my Heineken
Photobucket



swimming pool
siting on spoilt buggy car


before going off the hotel
so sad..

A kissed that explains all his love~
final picture...=)








So... that's all
Thanks to him that this is really a memorable day
It do brings up the 1st moment we spend here before.
Just that.. this time ... Just the two of us.

6 comments:

{ melmonica } at: November 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM said...

Wow, the place really look nice lor. How much is it ya?

{ melmonica } at: November 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM said...

Wow, the place really look nice lor. How much is it ya?

{ Blur Pei } at: November 14, 2010 at 11:56 AM said...

400+~~~

Anonymous at: November 15, 2010 at 7:26 AM said...

so good!!!!
so happy to see yr xinfu nowadays...
no wonder long time no see u in msn dy...hahahaha

monkey

Anonymous at: November 15, 2010 at 7:26 AM said...

so good!!!!
so happy to see yr xinfu nowadays...
no wonder long time no see u in msn dy...hahahaha

monkey

{ Blur Pei } at: November 16, 2010 at 7:45 AM said...

i'm on at night.. but u din talk to me pun >> monkey

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei