I-shin Family dinner

Saturday, November 10, 2012
Hello~ Is once in a year family dinner. This time I chose I-shin Japanese cuisine, along Old Klang Road.
Is time to treat them a good dinner after all~
I always pass by, but never take a meals there
so here we are.
I booked earlier, and i never know they gave me 12 people's room
while we just have 5 people
Menu using ipad
I dono how to use wor.
Family picture first
then with him
This picture does looks like studio picture hor....

whole one...family to be?
starters, very small one, tuna mayo
My grill Seafood set
salmon, scallops and prawns
really fresh
Fruits
Nice salads
Tereyaki  Lamb

Miso soup with pieces of egg
My brother's sashimi
was on ice bowl!

Mum's sushi set
all raws
Grrrr... is a nice restaurant
kinda expensive
but great fresh one. 
worth a value. =)


0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei