Our Wedding Dinner

Sunday, September 13, 2015
 It is like 2 months ago.... and I only upload them now. :)  It is our wedding dinner in Nexus, Bangsar South, Just opposite my office building.
 Our stage. The cake and deco all are within our wedding package.
except the bands.  We took JF entertainment. (details)
They are really professionals. They are good in follows up and able to find us a band in last minutes.
They will updates you with their youtube if you still haven't choose.
Love the way they sing.
 Our big tall halls without pillars is our fav part.
Everyone can see us.
It is just medium size room able to pack up max to 30 tables.
Red carpet for our walkway
 Guests started come on 6pm. Boy, they are really punctual.
Due to is Puasa, and most of our waiters were malays, we waited them buka puasa only start
 we have small cocktail before starts, so everyone can start drink and eat if they hungry.
I am done in the VIP room with make up. Only took 1.5hours.

It will be a busy night, I myself drank a box of Milo prevent stomach discomfort.
After that, I stepped out of the room to the front hall.
It is photo sessions!!


 they are so shy to see me
 marching in. very kan cheong.

 tossing 
















the photographer gave us extra prewedding picture!!
He said it is an amazing sunset and bright sky.
here it is.


Thank you all for coming!
Thank you my dearest family for the preparations and tolerance
Thank you my friends (Ji Mui) for the helping hands and provide me best service ever.
Thank you for his friends be the event's coordinator, driver and hengdai
Thank you my hubby for everything.
MUACKS!!!

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei